Substance use disorders are one of the most common mental health concerns in the country, and Georgia is no exception. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, about 18% of adults in the U.S. will struggle with an addiction at some point in their lives. However, very few of those people will get the addiction treatment they need to recover. If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction, it’s important to know that there is help available. Peachtree Recovery Solutions offers a wide scope of addiction treatments at our rehab in Augusta, GA. With our help, anyone can become sober and learn to avoid relapsing.
About Augusta, GA
Augusta, Georgia, is located just a few hours away from Atlanta. The city is the third-largest in the state and is home to a population of over 200,000 people. Augusta is known for its historic downtown area, which is home to a number of shops and restaurants. The city is also home to Fort Gordon, which is a United States Army installation. Augusta is a beautiful city with a lot to offer, but it can also have a dark side.
As of 2020, the Augusta-Richmond County unemployment rate was 4.4%. That’s higher than the national average of 3.7%. The poverty rate in Augusta was also higher than the national average, at 19.8%. Living below the poverty line increases the risk of someone engaging in substance abuse. Because of an ongoing need for treatment, we have established a powerful rehab in Augusta, GA, that helps people get the vital medical and psychological care they require. While addiction is a serious disease, with our help, it is treatable.
Why Go to Rehab in Augusta, GA?
If you live in or near the Augusta area, you probably hope to find help that isn’t too far away. Being able to live at home while attending outpatient treatment during the day can help people feel they aren’t disrupting their lives too much. It proves more convenient to live in familiar surroundings compared to checking into a residential facility. Those in lower levels of care may also be able to continue going to work or college classes while receiving the addiction treatment they need.
On the other hand, for many people outside of the area, the best option may be to attend a rehab in Augusta, GA. A short drive from their hometown or even flying from another state can give them a whole new perspective due to their new surroundings. Augusta enjoys warm summers and plenty of recreational activities. For many, the change in their location allows them to leave stressful triggers and unhealthy relationships from their home life behind. As a result, they can concentrate fully on their treatment and learn how to remain successfully sober when they return home.
How Our Rehab Near Augusta, GA, Works
A big belief constitutes the backbone of the treatment program we designed for our rehab in Augusta, GA. No two people who come to us for help have the exact same story or needs. For this reason, we get to know them by performing a full assessment of how their addiction manifests in their lives. We determine their physical and mental health and help them understand their triggers for abusing substances. No matter what their age, gender, race, economic status, or other identifiers, we can provide help specific to their needs.
Benefits of Treatment at Peachtree Recovery Solutions
The benefits of our rehab in Augusta, GA, start with our staff. Each person who provides treatment has extensive training and experience in working with people overcoming substance use disorders. We aren’t here to judge anyone; in fact, we believe compassion combined with teaching skills to overcome addiction helps empower people to live their best lives.
Another benefit includes access we can provide to prescription medication that can help some people. Withdrawal symptoms commonly happen when someone stops abusing alcohol or drugs. They can range from mildly uncomfortable to dangerous. Consequently, our medical staff monitors each person for withdrawal symptoms. From there, they can offer FDA-approved medications that minimize discomfort and can help the person improve their odds of staying in recovery.
Services We Offer at our Rehab Near Augusta
When clients come to Peachtree Recovery Solutions, they know that they are going to get the best possible care. We offer a variety of addiction treatment services at our rehab in Augusta, GA. They include:
- Partial hospitalization program – A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is an excellent treatment option for people who are struggling with addiction and need more support than an outpatient program can offer. With a partial hospitalization program, clients will come to our facility for treatment during the day and then return home in the evening.
- Intensive outpatient program – An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a step down from a partial hospitalization program. With an IOP, clients will come to our facility for treatment a few days each week. This allows them to receive the care they need while still being able to maintain some level of independence.
- Outpatient program – An outpatient program is a good option for people who have a strong support system at home and are not struggling with a severe addiction. With an outpatient program, clients will come to our facility for treatment a few days each week.
- Addiction therapy services – Addiction therapy is an important part of the treatment process. During therapy sessions, clients will meet with a therapist to understand and address the challenges and underlying causes of addiction.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Many people who struggle with addiction also have a mental health disorder. We offer simultaneous treatment for both addiction and mental illness.
Find Quality Rehab in Augusta, GA
Peachtree Recovery Solutions knows just how deadly addiction can be for those who suffer from this disease. For this reason, we created a world-class rehab in Augusta, GA. We offer several types of outpatient programs that match the individual’s situation and needs for getting well. At Peachtree, we provide a large menu of types of therapy all proven to help people live better lives while maintaining their sobriety. We also treat any co-occurring mental health disorders a person may have.
If you have questions about how we can help you overcome addiction, visit our admissions page now. Getting sober is just a phone call away.