Choosing the right rehab is one of the most important steps you can take. Treatment shouldn’t be a one-size-fits all approach, and you want to find a program that fits your specific needs.
At our rehabilitation center in Atlanta, you’ll find a team of professionals who are dedicated to helping you overcome your addiction and get on the road to recovery. We offer a variety of treatment programs including Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient programming that can help you achieve your goals, while you still live from home, a sober living house, and fulfill work and school obligations.
Meet Our Team
What Makes Our Rehab in Atlanta Different
At Peachtree Recovery Solutions, our mission focuses on connection. We’re committed to breaking the link to addiction and creating new, positive connections to ensure a successful recovery. Ultimately, we can provide you with the power and confidence needed to live your best life.
Our vision is to build a foundation for long-term recovery for all who enter our program. We will create a path to sobriety through a comprehensive treatment plan, including:
- Group therapy
- Personal accountability
- Life-skills training
- Continued support
We take pride in dedicating time to each person in our program to create an individualized, realistic, and goal-oriented treatment plan. The aim of the plan is to provide the most effective path toward regaining governance over all areas of life.
Everyone’s journey to recovery is unique. We will provide an assortment of treatments that align with your unique situation to create the most effective path for a successful, lifelong recovery. While attending treatment for 30 days can be life-changing, there are many that leave residential treatment centers with no aftercare options and assume life will be normal. At Peachtree Recovery Solutions, we bridge this gap.
Based in a real-world setting, most of our clients either commute from home or live at trusted sober livings. Most individuals are looking for work, going back to school, or are participating in familial obligations while still attending our drug rehab in Atlanta and establishing their recovery.
Our goal is to rewire the connection to substances you once had into a more positive one that will lead you toward recovery in a real-world setting. We will also help you build connections with others who are overcoming addiction, giving you another layer of camaraderie, accountability, and support. We do this by providing a number of evidence-based therapies and modalities to help you understand the root cause issues of your addiction while developing new coping skills to utilize.
In addition, creating an effective aftercare plan is vital to your continued success when you move on to life outside of treatment. Therefore, we will create a personalized plan to provide the most effective and optimal support while you acclimate to your new life. All the while, you will still be encouraged by your recovery community.
Our Rehab Programs
When you contact us, your individualized treatment plan will be designed to help you attain sobriety and live a life free of addiction. We offer several drug rehab options, including:
- Partial hospitalization programs – Our PHP is the most intensive level of care we offer. Through a PHP, you will receive treatment during the day most days a week while returning home in the evening.
- Intensive outpatient programs – Our IOP is our second level of care, during which you’ll attend treatment three or four days weekly. This option offers more flexibility than PHP but provides the necessary structure and support.
- Outpatient programs – Our OP is the least intensive level of care we provide. You’ll attend treatment one or two days a week and receive support and resources as you transition back into everyday life.
- Rehab for Men – Our OP is the least intensive level of care we provide. You’ll attend treatment one or two days a week and receive support and resources as you transition back into everyday life.
- Women’s Rehab– Our women’s rehab centers in Georgia focus on how women tend to process their emotions and thoughts.
Learn More About Our Rehab in Atlanta
When you’re ready to take the next step in your recovery, we’re here to help. The team at our drug rehab in Atlanta will walk you through the admissions process and help you get started on your individualized treatment plan. Contact us at 866.863.1129 to learn more about our program and how we can help you get on the road to recovery.