When you contact Peachtree Recovery Solutions, you’ll find many evidence-based therapies and treatment options. We work to develop unique treatment plans for every client involving a range of outpatient treatment options. We work to make the Peachtree Recovery admissions process as easy as possible. To learn more, please contact us today at 866.863.1129.
What to Expect During the Peachtree Recovery Intake Process
During the Peachtree Recovery admissions process, our goal is to get to know you and your unique situation. We want to learn about your addiction, your goals, and what kind of support you’ll need to recover. The intake process is designed to help us create a personalized treatment plan that will give you the best chance at success.
During the addiction treatment admissions process, we’ll go over your personal medical and mental health history. We’ll also ask you about your drug use history and any previous attempts at recovery. It’s important that you’re honest with us during this process, as we need to have a clear understanding of your situation in order to develop an effective treatment plan.
What Will Your Addiction Treatment Plan Include?
We work to tailor each person’s addiction treatment plan to their unique needs and goals. However, there are some evidence-based therapies and treatments that we often use in the treatment of addiction. These include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT is a type of therapy that helps you identify and change negative thought patterns and behaviors. CBT can be an effective tool in treating addiction as it can help you develop new, healthier coping mechanisms.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – DBT is a type of therapy that focuses on helping you to develop skills like mindfulness and emotional regulation. DBT can effectively treat addiction as it can help you better cope with stress and triggers.
- Adventure therapy – Adventure therapy is a type of treatment that involves activities like hiking, rock climbing, and canoeing. Adventure therapy can help you to develop teamwork and problem-solving skills. It can also be a great way to reduce stress and improve mental well-being.
- Trauma therapy – Trauma therapy is a type of therapy that helps you process and heal from past trauma. Trauma can trigger substance abuse, so it’s vital to address the underlying condition. Treatment can help you develop healthy coping mechanisms and start to heal past wounds.
- Family therapy – Family therapy is a type of therapy that involves the entire family. It can help to improve communication and develop healthy boundaries.
These are just a few of the evidence-based therapies and treatments that we offer at Peachtree Recovery Solutions. To learn more about our treatment options, please get in touch with us today.
Verify Your Insurance
Peachtree Recovery Solutions works with many major insurance carriers who offer out-of-network benefits. These carriers include PPO and POS policies. We work with most insurance providers to ensure the lowest out-of-pocket costs for our clients when they enter treatment. To verify your insurance, please visit our insurance page. If we don’t work with your insurance, we strive to do anything we need to do to meet your needs while you receive treatment.
As of right now, we cannot accept Peach State Health Plan or Georgia Families, Georgia’s Medicaid programs, nor do we accept Medicare. That being said, we offer low cash pay rates, so you should not let the lack of insurance prevent you from seeking treatment.
Contact Peachtree Recovery Solutions
If you are ready to begin the addiction treatment admissions process, please contact us today at 866.863.1129. Our admissions team is standing by to answer any questions you may have about our treatment programs and to help you get started on the road to recovery. We look forward to hearing from you soon.