Tour Our Rehab Near Atlanta
Our alcohol and drug rehab near Atlanta, Georgia is central to a thriving 12-step community, local employers, and other valuable resources to benefit your recovery. Our cozy furnishings accompany our robust clinical team to create a perfect environment for healing when you need it the most.
Peachtree Recovery Solutions is located North of Atlanta in Peachtree Corners. Designed with healing in mind, our programs provide a safe place, catered to the needs of those struggling with alcoholism, drug addiction, dual diagnosis, and mental health disorders.
Take a tour of our facilities below:
About Our Atlanta-Based Rehab
Peachtree Recovery Solutions was built on the foundation that no two recoveries are the same. With an evidence-based approach, we utilize a number of trauma-informed modalities so our clients can understand their root cause behaviors, develop new coping skills, and put them to practical use in a real-world setting.
With three outpatient forms of care, our program structure allows individuals to either live in supportive housing off-site, or live at home. Our levels of care include:
- Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP): Partial Hospitalization is full day treatment. During PHP clients are at our facility for the duration of the day (six hours) with a lunch break in-between. Client’s take part in group therapy, individual therapy, and more.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Intensive Outpatient is a shorter form of our PHP program. Instead of six hours per day, clients are with us for three hours partaking in group therapy, experiential therapy, and more.
- Outpatient Programming (OP): Outpatient treatment typically takes place once per week including a session with a client’s therapist. At Peachtree Recovery Solutions, we do not admit directly into this program and require clients to take part in our higher levels of care first.
During treatment, clients partake in a multitude of therapies. While each client has their own treatment plan, our rounded services include the following:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Red Light Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
When clients admit to our program, we develop a personalized treatment plan with these specific modalities. With a mixture of each of these therapies, clients are given the choice to find which recovery path fits them the best and learn how to create sustainable change in their lives.
If you’re curious about Peachtree Recovery Solutions, we can help. An addiction facility tour can be an excellent way to determine whether our treatment program is right for you.