Peachtree Recovery Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia strives to help our clients overcome substance use disorders. We help them understand the path to a substance-free life. We offer various treatments and therapies to give our clients the tools to help them find a life without substances. For more information about our addiction therapies and solutions in Georgia, please call Peachtree Recovery Solutions today at 866.863.1129.
Our Addiction Therapies and Solutions in Georgia
All of our addiction therapy programs in Georgia are based on evidence. We use the latest research to help our clients overcome substance use disorders. Our primary goal for our clients is to help them avoid drugs and alcohol after they complete our program. However, our programs can help them deal with the temptation to return to substance use and offer them a new way of life as they move forward. To that end, we focus on three primary factors:
- Health and wellness – Our programs help our clients to improve their physical and mental health. We also work to help them develop a healthy lifestyle that they can use after treatment.
- Therapy – We offer different types of therapy to help our clients heal from the damage that substance use has done to their lives. We also help them learn new skills and coping mechanisms.
- Connection – Many people who are battling substance use disorders feel alone or isolated. Our programs help our clients connect with others who are going through similar experiences. We also help them connect with resources and support that can help them after treatment.
Our evidence-based addiction therapies and solutions in Georgia can help you or your loved one find a new way of life.
Our Addiction Therapy Programs in Georgia
We offer a wide array of evidence-based addiction therapies to support our clients on their recovery journeys.
Health and Wellness Support
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
This type of therapy is designed to help our clients manage their emotions and develop healthy coping mechanisms. It involves four primary tenants, which include:
- Emotional regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Distress tolerance
This treatment can be highly effective for those who are struggling with substance use disorders.
This type of therapy is designed to help our clients change their thinking patterns and behavior. It has been shown to be an effective treatment for substance use disorders. It can also support recovery from mental health concerns, such as:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
We offer trauma-informed care to help our clients who have experienced trauma. This type of therapy is designed to help them heal and move forward. Trauma therapy offers our clients a safe space to process their experiences and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
Contact Peachtree Recovery Solutions Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, please contact Peachtree Recovery Solutions today. We want to give each person the tools that they need to recover successfully. To that end, we offer a range of outpatient treatment options, which are often ideal for those who have other responsibilities that cannot be put on hold during treatment. To learn more about our services, contact Peachtree Recovery Solutions today by calling 866.469.0691 or using our helpful online form.